The 30th Anniversary MX-5 Rises with the SunBlog Feb 7th , 2019
After 30 years and with more than 1 million examples sold, Mazda feels that the MX-5 is no longer its own creation. It belongs to the fans around the world who have supported the development of the model throughout its 30 year history. From the countless owners and Miata Clubs around the world we could not thank you enough for your support. To express our gratitude, and high hopes for the future of the MX-5, Mazda developed Racing Orange, an exclusive body colour that evokes the breaking dawn of an exciting new day.
In addition to the new colour, the MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition features forged aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30) developed exclusively for the MX-5 in cooperation with Rays Co., Ltd. and a 30th Anniversary badge that displays the model's serial number. Sales will be limited to 3,000 units worldwide, including both soft-top and retractable hardtop models.
Watch the reveal of the 30th Anniversary Miata at the Chicago Auto Show
Exclusive Features Include
- Racing Orange body colour
- Rays forged aluminum wheels (Rays ZE40 RS30)
- 30th Anniversary badge (with serial number)
- Orange brake calipers and orange accents on the seats, door trim, dashboard and shift lever
- Recaro seats
- Bilstein dampers (manual-transmission models only)
- Brembo front brake calipers (in orange)
- Nissin rear brake calipers (in orange)
- Bose® sound system (AudioPilot™2) with nine speakers
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ (in select markets)